Tonight was the worst night Update: 11/28/04 ON THE ROAD

White93z34

well that nice z34 i had, i wrecked it tonight. my friend and i walked away, the car itself has a ripple in the roof, front end is seriously fubared.

the interior pannels got abit jared, need a new pass interior door pannel, mine cracked.

i'm gona try my damnest to fix it.

ugh i really don't want to think about this...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White93z34

• 93CutlassSupreme

• HokemBokem

• dsgrntld187

well its the next day, new light and stuff.

i woke up this morning hopeing it was all a fucked up dream, but i knew damn well it wasen't.

i need to get ahold of my boss, see what we can do about this. hopefully tommrow i get it in the shop, and pull off the damaged pannels, and get it on the frame machine.

If it's too fubar'd I'd just find a Z34 with a blown engine and swap parts. I know a dealerhip around my area that has 2 Zs that are in nice shape but the motors have problems so they are cheap.

Glad you and the friend are alright

Sorry about the car though

That sucks man! Glad you made it out okay. Cars can be replaced.
:werd: What they said. Look on the bright side, if your car is totalled, you can always find another Z for cheap! Sorry to hear about it, and good luck to ya...

well i just got back from working on it, took a sawzall to the front end of the car :cry:

on the bright side after getting all the damaged parts off it looks very promising. the lower radiator support needs pulled back, passenger bumper support/framerail straightened out. then the headliner and door trim has to come out to straighten out the roof.

i can do this shit :wink:

well tommrow i should get started on fixing it.

and well long story short

took g/f home

was taking friend home

sorta drowsy

missed turn

slammed hillside

yes we were wearing our seatbelts.

WOW, That sucks big time Chris!!

Good to hear that you are planning of fixing. :)

I hope you get it back on the road soon.

yes, yes it does suck. i was choping the busted stuff away today, and i feel now is the time to right the wrong that was done to the car before i bought it, it was wrecked once before, and someone half assed the repair, the header pannel was fiberglassed together, headlights had been replaced, wrong honeycomb under the bumper cover, bad fender repair job. now i can correct it all.

It's VERY nice working at a junkyard/repairshop/bodyshop

holy shito! u should have imed me!!!!! I'm glad to hear your ok though. Your car was so beautiful! Well i guess now u can fix that bumper cover the way you wanted to. Good luck with everything. Jay

yeah i am still sore from the wreck.

anyways todayi started on the road to recovery.

hood is off the car as well as, fender, bumper, bumper cover, header pannel, lights, condinser, radiator, dogbone mount, rad fans, and more that i forget.

tommrow i want to drop the headliner and pull the door moulding so i can get prepared to straighten the roof, then i need to get the lower radiator support cut out so i can get the new one welded in place.

and i still need a new steering column.

and this weekend i may take a roadtrip to get the replacement parts.