• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White93z34

• 93CutlassSupreme

• HokemBokem

• dsgrntld187

Holy shit guys! I'm beginning to regret telling Ben I'd buy his Lumina from him. How many people have lost their cars as of late?

I just gained one, and even though I was in multiple frontend collisions (only one was singularly my fault) the Grand Prix kept going until the damn cradle bolt broke, and the Lumina feels even more solid than the Prix did! :D

another mini-update!

took about a 100+ mile road trip for a new z34 hood, bumper cover and assembly, and a new z34 fender! I paid out the ass, but when they are the only parts withen 100 miles and are in good condition, well i was stuck.

another mini-update!

took about a 100+ mile road trip for a new z34 hood, bumper cover and assembly, and a new z34 fender! I paid out the ass, but when they are the only parts withen 100 miles and are in good condition, well i was stuck.

good to see you're making progress...hopefully you'll have it back together and LIKE NEW soon! :wink:

Sorry I was only asking for pics because it would help everyone a lot by letting them see exactly what happened. Also to let us see what you rdoing to the car and how its coming.

another update: today we got the car bending back to its old self, the frame machines work really neat, it's very cool watching the sheetmetal litlerally undo the damage. we are shooting to be done getting the car straight by monday.

another thing that we took note of, is that in the cars previous wreck it was fixed haphazardly, about half the spot welds on the lower radiator support were actually holding at the time of the wreck.

about pictures, don't rush me, i'll edvantually get some taken.

it's very cool watching the sheetmetal litlerally undo the damage.

Then do I ever have the car for you.

tagtag_1064000474_christine234.jpg

Kudos for actually fixing the car up, it'll be 110% of what it once was the way it sounds.

ROFL!! i was watching "christine" today, and for the record one of my dream cars is a 58' plymouth fury, but anyways i was watching it, thinking.. "i wish my car did that, even if it was posesed i wish it did that"

i've been thinking, mabie "Christine" is a good name for my car...

The way it sounds you should be done with your car by the end of the week ;-). Good luck though, I never got the chance to finish my project, but its all good in the end.

i'd say another 2 weeks, i have a ton of sanding to do with the new parts and then i gotta paint them, but hopefully it will be running right and straight by the end of this week

since the wreck, there have been 2 days that i haven't worked on it, but generally every night after work i'm busting my ass to get it fixed.

and for all whos saying that it will never be the same, this has yet to be seen here, its all in who knows what they are doing, my boss has been doing this for the past 20+ years, and he knows his stuff, and this is giving me a chance to really learn body work, i'm hopeing that when its all done it will be just as good as it was, and in some aspects, much better.

and for all whos saying that it will never be the same, this has yet to be seen here, its all in who knows what they are doing, my boss has been doing this for the past 20+ years, and he knows his stuff, and this is giving me a chance to really learn body work, i'm hopeing that when its all done it will be just as good as it was, and in some aspects, much better.

I will give you props for learning the work and doing it yourself, I can' wait to see the pics....that being said, I personally would sell it once it is finished....I personally wouldn't drive a car that was in that bad of a wreck....