Tonight was the worst night Update: 11/28/04 ON THE ROAD

White93z34

If you want another White 93 Z34, gimme a holler. I'm taking offers on it. Its got a bad intake gasket, timing is abit off, and the tranny is a bit rough (mainly from type-F fluid) and I'm here in West Chester. Abit of a drive, but it still goes. The body is in IMPECABLE condition, only a minor scuff on the rear bumper, and a small peice of black molding missing from the top. The paint could use alittle help, but nothing major. New tires, New Brakes, recent oil change, new Timing belt (even if the timing is off), and the motor ran like a champ when it was in time and warm (sealed the vacuum leak). So yeah. Other then that, hope you get er dun!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White93z34

• 93CutlassSupreme

• HokemBokem

• dsgrntld187

That sucks about your car man. I know how I'd feel if I wrecked my Cutlass, and its just your every day run of the mill Cutlass Supreme. I guess because it's my first car and all.

well i may get pictures sometime soon, its all in if i remember to grab the camera.

well so far its progressing very nicely, headliner is out exterior weatherstriping is all off, front end has had most of the brackets removed and this evening we should be able to take the windshield out, and put it up on the frame machne.

Chris, your laid out goal definately is attainable, mainly due to your dilligence in this matter.. Hope all goes well! :)

ah yes i fully intend for my car to be just as good if not better then it was, this is really giving me a chance to fix all the little things that have been bothering the piss out of me for so long now, anyone who knows me knows how anal retentave i am with my car, and i will accept no less then perfection in fixing it.

i have been workning many hours after work to get this thing ready, i hope it all pays off.

I really wish I was able to do with my old Grand Prix what you're doing now. Though my car was worth considerably less than your Z. Keep at it, I want to see your car when we swap the engine in mine! :D

yeah, i'm quite fine. its really a testiment to how strong these cars are. airbag?? i don't need no airbag!

anyhow the picture thing, its vety hard for me to want to take pictures, afterall this car IS my baby, my pride and joy. i may take some i may not i haven't decided yet.

on one hand i'm glad i don't have the money for Jessica's GTP because I want to fix my car but on the other hand thats a damned nice GTP.

tommrow it is going on the frame machine and it will get put back they way it was, i'm very psyched about that.

Guest TurboSedan

anyhow the picture thing, its vety hard for me to want to take pictures, afterall this car IS my baby, my pride and joy. i may take some i may not i haven't decided yet.

hey that's cool if you don't want to take pics; Kevin was just getting on my nerves is all :lol: good luck with the car!

I like Z-34s as much as the next guy.. but I would've scrapped that thing. If you have a unibody car and you smack something hard enough to ripple the roof.. its junk. I know frame pullers are a great thing but that car won't ever be the same. Trust me on this one...

Get a nice Buick Regal or something. It's time to settle down.

I like Z-34s as much as the next guy.. but I would've scrapped that thing. If you have a unibody car and you smack something hard enough to ripple the roof.. its junk. I know frame pullers are a great thing but that car won't ever be the same. Trust me on this one...

:werd:

mini update!

today we got it uponto the frame machine and got it secured hopefully tommrow i'm taking a parts run for he new z34 hood, and front bumper assembly.

and soon after the pulling of the unibody starts