Suspension

Carotop

Alright I'm wanting to put an airbag suspension on my cutty. What I'm wondering is if there is some type that could give me better handling so if I go to track it, it won't go crazy on me. Also on that point does anyone know if theres an anti-roll bar for it or how hard is it to make one. Also a frotn a rear sway bar.

I am pretty sure I don't have leafs in the back.

If you're talking about the Cutlass Supreme in the sig, I'm pretty sure you do.

Take a look under the ass end, you'll see a big black fiberglass spring going from one side to the other.

Why would you want air bags for better handling?

You wouldn't. Air bags are primarily for looks.

When you have less pressure in the bags to lower the car, you'll have a lower center of gravity, but handling will suffer because the springs will be soft and floaty. When you increase the air pressure, that stiffens the ride, but will also raise the car and handling will suffer due to the raised center of gravity.

Why would you want air bags for better handling?

You wouldn't. Air bags are primarily for looks.

When you have less pressure in the bags to lower the car, you'll have a lower center of gravity, but handling will suffer because the springs will be soft and floaty. When you increase the air pressure, that stiffens the ride, but will also raise the car and handling will suffer due to the raised center of gravity.

Thats what I was thinkin and asked.