KYBs still available?

kheider

I just went to kragen.com (Parts America) and noticed that they listed KYB Front #366004 and KYB Rear #236003 as "Not Currently Available". Are the KYBs no longer available for our cars?

Has anyone installed the newer Monroe REFLEXs (Front 941305 / Rear 931831) on their car?

-- Kevin Heider

90 Black TGP

90 GP LE

89 Ciera

(Yes, I am the real Kevin Heider and have been MIA since Feb! I have had some big projects to finish.)

Ahh yes, Tirerack. I almost forgot. It has been a while since I have surfed for car parts on the net. Two out of three of my cars are running on Michelins that I purchased from the Tirerack. Thank you for the reminder.

Since Koni ran out of parts a couple of years ago, I was just scared that maybe KYB had run out of stock for the W-body chasis as well.

Thank you.

-- Kevin Heider

rockauto.com has them
I was looking at RockAuto for KYB's to compare the price to TireRack. The struts themselves were a couple of bucks cheaper, but the mounts and boots were quite a bit more than TireRack charged. Conclusion: it's cheaper to get the KYB's, mounts, and boots all from the Tire Rack at one time...