• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GP1138

• jeremy

• HokemBokem

• 93CutlassSupreme

:lol: Jeez, guys. It's really not that bad in person. It will be gone soon, though. I think I'm gonna have it re-painted.

I know a guy that does great work, he owns a body shop in Columbus....

:lol: Jeez, guys. It's really not that bad in person. It will be gone soon, though. I think I'm gonna have it re-painted.

I know a guy that does great work, he owns a body shop in Columbus....

I'm looking for something on the cheap, like decent black or white. What are prices?

I'm looking for something on the cheap, like decent black or white. What are prices?

probably 7 or 8 times what you paid for the car :bonk: ...but worth every penny

Screw it, then. I'll just get a few cans of white spray paint and go over it :lol:

It doesn't look that bad, not compared to what we saw the other day. Completely BASE Lumina with a 5" Fartcan and THE BIGGEST FUCKING ALUMINIUM WING I HAVE EVER SEEN. Jesus, even the ricer boys were laughing at it :lol: . I'll make sure to snap a picture if I see it again

sorry havent been on in awhile sorry to hear the car is gone but at least u got another my cutlass should be fixed today HOORAH (hopefully) since my z is about to have its water pump go and i start a new job monday so i need a car lol

sorry havent been on in awhile sorry to hear the car is gone but at least u got another my cutlass should be fixed today HOORAH (hopefully) since my z is about to have its water pump go and i start a new job monday so i need a car lol

Damn, that's sweet. Hit me up sometime on AIM and take me cruising in your fixed droptop Cutty! :D

so the stripe is painted on, not vinyl?

Yep. Should be fun to get off.

Yea keep us updated with some pics of that and the end result.

I think there will be a spraypainting with white paint, and a buffing and that will be it. The amount of work that would go into stripping/sanding that one stripe area to make it look nice would be worth more than the car is. It's really just transportation. If I still like it in the spring as much as I do now, I'll see about getting it done properly.

Im glad is fucking ass is gone. I hate that kid. Bitch Bitch Bitch. Fuckin grow up

i'd flame your ass back, but since i'm not in cahoots with the mods i'd probably get banned again while you can post whatever you want. anyways,

retard.jpg