• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GP1138

• jeremy

• HokemBokem

• 93CutlassSupreme

Guest Anonymous

Its a sad day in w-body land. An old timer falls to the pressures of an unjust society.

Is it getting actually crushed, so you can get pics of the process, or just going to a junkyard?

Its a sad day in w-body land. An old timer falls to the pressures of an unjust society.

what pressure did he "fall to" (as you put it)??????????

the engine all but fell out....

what pressure did he "fall to" (as you put it)??????????

the engine all but fell out....

Well, I think it's unjust that GM refused to fix the cradle bolt problem they caused.. but that's just me. It is partially my fault that I drove it on one and didn't get it fixed. I attempted to, many times, but I couldn't get the tip of the driver's side out, and the mechanic kept moving me.

Well, I sent my Pontiac Grand Prix LE to the crushers today. I got $35 off of it. :cry: I'm gonna miss that car.

Hey, you didn't come out of that too bad! When my Bonneville was crushed by a tree, I initially got $75 for it, but ended up having to write the yard a check for $50 becuase he discovered I had removed some parts!

Well, I sent my Pontiac Grand Prix LE to the crushers today. I got $35 off of it. :cry: I'm gonna miss that car.

Hey, you didn't come out of that too bad! When my Bonneville was crushed by a tree, I initially got $75 for it, but ended up having to write the yard a check for $50 becuase he discovered I had removed some parts!

LOL. I stripped my car before I had someone come and get it. I got most everything but the center console, steering wheel, front seats, dash, wheels, decklid, visors (sorry ShockTherapy!) and a few other things.

If anybody needs any GP parts, I've got shitloads in my basement...

Dead or not, I don't think I could watch my car get crushed.

Well.. I just watched it drive away on the flat-bed. I really don't know if I could watch my car get crushed either.

Well.. I just watched it drive away on the flat-bed. I really don't know if I could watch my car get crushed either.

Well just think of this as a new W-Body beginning if your gettin a lumi

I could

but then again i'm into death and destruction and all that shiznit

hope nobody finds out my plans for world domination :leaving:

come down here and i'll let you drive my LE of old times sake :D

shit, i'd be happy to see my car crushed. i'd set up a lawn chair, crack open a bud and light up a cig, and enjoy myself. as it's getting crushed, i'd say "goodbye and good riddance"

i'd film it too, just for shits and giggles.

shit, i'd be happy to see my car crushed. i'd set up a lawn chair, crack open a bud and light up a cig, and enjoy myself. as it's getting crushed, i'd say "goodbye and good riddance"

i'd film it too, just for shits and giggles.

such W-Body hate :lol: