My W is gone.

GP1138

shit, i'd be happy to see my car crushed. i'd set up a lawn chair, crack open a bud and light up a cig, and enjoy myself. as it's getting crushed, i'd say "goodbye and good riddance"

i'd film it too, just for shits and giggles.

I know, I know. You cry over your car though, admit it. Every time you go out and look under the car, and there's an exhaust pipe where the driveshaft should be... :bawl:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GP1138

• jeremy

• HokemBokem

• 93CutlassSupreme

shit, i'd be happy to see my car crushed. i'd set up a lawn chair, crack open a bud and light up a cig, and enjoy myself. as it's getting crushed, i'd say "goodbye and good riddance"

i'd film it too, just for shits and giggles.

I know, I know. You cry over your car though, admit it. Every time you go out and look under the car, and there's an exhaust pipe where the driveshaft should be... :bawl:

yup, i cry every time i drive it, espically when i nail the gas to pass someone, or when i hit the brake pedal and attempt to stop.

i cry every time i open the hood and see the engine facing the wrong way....

i cry every time i look under the rear and see a sagging monoleaf instead of an axle....

yup, i cry every time i drive it, espically when i nail the gas to pass someone, or when i hit the brake pedal and attempt to stop.

i cry every time i look under the rear and see a sagging monoleaf instead of an axle....

This is a w-body ENTHUSIAST forum. If you do not LIKE w-bodies, you might want to rethink your reasons for being here. If you're just here for help, but don't like the car(s), that's fine. But do us a favor and keep it to yourself. Complaining to us will not fix things, you are responsible for your own decisions.

This is a w-body ENTHUSIAST forum. If you do not LIKE w-bodies, you might want to rethink your reasons for being here. If you're just here for help, but don't like the car(s), that's fine. But do us a favor and keep it to yourself. Complaining to us will not fix things, you are responsible for your own decisions.

don't worry, i won't be here much longer

i cry every time i see another post by 93CutlassSupreme....

:lol:

i cry every time i see another post by 93CutlassSupreme....

:lol:

oh man, you just got owned man, pwn3d!!!!

Jesus you guys. I don't check W-body for one night and my thread turns into a Kevin bashing. It's too bad he decides to complain so much in his threads, he's really a nice guy in person. I'm not really a retard in person :lol:

He was only banned for 10 days.

See it as a warning. I don't mind giving him another chance (just shut the fuck up, and things will be fine) but if shit starts again, then it's permanent.

long story short:

grand prix breaks a cradle bolt, dealer won't fix it under recall.

shop that was gona fix it put him off time and time again

broken cradle bolt causes cradle to fall out and take part of the steering out as well.

was going to fix it but decided it lived a full life and junked it.

bought a 93 cavilear to get by for temporary.

hated every minute of the cavilear.

saw a $200 1990 lumina sedan on ebay, bought it.