any1 realize that the lumina lacks certain...accesories?

havikx

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maybe2fast

• Dirty Rockstar

• slick

• z34_nut

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if my 92 has cupholders?

None in the front, unless there is one in the door skin. There should be 2 pathetically small ones on the fold down rear console, assuming that you do have rear buckets.

Does anyone know if my 92 has cupholders? Ive never noticed their presence. were they available? My 95 has them.

Is it that hard to look? Or do you not want to take the bus over there? :lol:

Damn! Two high quality coats of krylon! i salute you! and i'm going to pretend to like your car, so you shut up!

and Dons a mexican! you learn some-thing new every day.

God I love when people make fun of my name, gee that hasn't happens since hmmm 4th grade now... so my last name is Mexicotte (the e is silent) and mister mature calls me Mexican funny funny

Funny I don't have the erge to mow grass, and some of you guys have seen me do I look Mexican?

God I love when people make fun of my name, gee that hasn't happens since hmmm 4th grade now... so my last name is Mexicotte (the e is silent) and mister mature calls me Mexican funny funny

Funny I don't have the erge to mow grass, and some of you guys have seen me do I look Mexican?

But you know me and Kyle are joking too.

Not being rude or anything but is it French? The spelling just looks like that to me for some reason...