any1 realize that the lumina lacks certain...accesories?

havikx

WHERE ARE THE CUPHOLDERS!!!! AHH!!!!

lmao. just joshin. seroiusly though...no cup holders..junky powerseats...and the little box under the armrest is too far back to feel comfy when you need to open it. i could go on and on but...

we all know w-body's have there negatives....we could go on all day.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maybe2fast

• Dirty Rockstar

• slick

• z34_nut

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i just find it funny. just little things that annoy you but you still love it...

i hate my glove box. the angle sucks so its hard to see into its, its not that big, the fusebox is in it, and theres no gloves inside...

sorta defeats the purpose of calling it a "glove box"

92 up Cutlass and Regal got it. Damn :roll:

I bet you there are more bench seated cars with HUDs out there than there are fold out cupholders like the one you sent me.

DUDE how do you do a burnout in your car? is it the 3.4?

e-brake + water + full tuneup + tires that I've been beating the shit out of = burnout.

I honestly think that if I rotated my tires I couldn't do it again.

there's a topic in whatever that I made that has the burnout vid in it.. might be on the second page by now.

STEVE has cupholders in HIS Lumina! lol.. My 90 has em.. Thanks to Chris (Slick94!)

ND620014.JPG

only due to the '95 and up Cutlass world there are cupholders that look that nice...man that Lumina interior actually looks good.

lol.. It does look alright.. Im gonna add a piece to the dash that makes it connect, and flow more into the console.. like the GPs.. lol.. I like my interior.. It just needed a bit of help..

very nice job Steve...I'm going to give you a big round of applause :willynilly: , atta boy Steve!

LMAO.. My FAVORITE emoticon.. No matter how bad of a day I may be having, I just go into my pictures, and there's WillyNilly.. hehe.. God, my car will OWN all of the other Luminii in the upgrades department.. lol..

I like having cupholders now (same as on Steve's car) on my 95.. except when you have drinks on them its hard to rest your arm on the shifter...

I hear you on that cbad, maybe thats why in my Prix the cupholders are located closer to where your hand would be. Oh yeah, I remember picking up my pop several times off the passenger floor in my Cutty...beware of sharp turns Steve!