any1 realize that the lumina lacks certain...accesories?

havikx

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maybe2fast

• Dirty Rockstar

• slick

• z34_nut

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey John, nice flowered bag :wink: :lol:

Bzzzt.. wrong. That's a shirt I bought at the thrift store :lol: I love Hawaiian shirts. Loud ones.

I bet those lavender flowers just look great on you! :lol:

i got real cupholders too :)

but in my 92 lumina, my cupholder was forcing it in the split between the seats in the front.

worked good for cans, but styrofoam was a different story. I kind of destroyed my friend's brothers portable cd player, my McDonalds cup sprung a leak, LOL

hehe.. the funny thing is now that I have a "new" car with cupholders I woun't let anyone (including myself) drink or eat anything in the car. Only bottled water, but I stick small bottle in the door panel. The 2 cupholders come in real handy when you need places to put screws when tearing apart the interior. :lol:

Hey look who it is my buddy from car domain...maybe you can find some cup holders to put in your car and paint them red

yea! your right! if i get cupholders...i could paint them red to match my interior.

585160_21.jpg

it might look good.

AHEM... n00b...... :roll:

LOL

thanx man...i figured it out though. that was no more than like 5 seconds and you corrected me! way to be a lookout for us noobs!

any1 else know of anything us w-bodys dont have...like a coin collector? atleast i dont. my whole center console is just...ewww. i hate it. its comfy but it lacks a certain..flow.

Some GP consoles have a coin holder.. I know my 6000 has one.. But Im puttin in a GP DIC in it, so Im usin thatr console!.. I Some things we didnt get.. A strong enough suspension to support the weight.. The Lumina owners got NO features.. Wow.. Bose sound, gauge packages? Tell me more about about the Lumina features oh guru of GM wisdom... <me>.. But dude, that interior of yours is just.. Ewww.. I dont like it, but ya know, I dont really have to.. I'm just sayin I wouldnt do that..

Some GP consoles have a coin holder.. I know my 6000 has one.. But Im puttin in a GP DIC in it, so Im usin thatr console!.. I Some things we didnt get.. A strong enough suspension to support the weight.. The Lumina owners got NO features.. Wow.. Bose sound, gauge packages? Tell me more about about the Lumina features oh guru of GM wisdom... <me>.. But dude, that interior of yours is just.. Ewww.. I dont like it, but ya know, I dont really have to.. I'm just sayin I wouldnt do that..

yea, not many people like it but being that my car is plain enough as it is, it makes a nice feel to it. besides, the ricers like it! :wink:

i have the sport suspention..FE3 i think it was, or something of that nature. there was definatly a 3 in there somewheres....lmao

Hey look who it is my buddy from car domain...maybe you can find some cup holders to put in your car and paint them red

yea! your right! if i get cupholders...i could paint them red to match my interior.

585160_21.jpg

it might look good.

I thought for a sec that you were talking about me :oops:

(my 88 has painted red interior)

yea, not many people like it but being that my car is plain enough as it is, it makes a nice feel to it. besides, the ricers like it! :wink:

i have the sport suspention..FE3 i think it was, or something of that nature. there was definatly a 3 in there somewheres....lmao

I have the sport suspension too.. I love it.. Gonna be even better when i get sway bars on it.. lol.. Well, if the ricersa like it, then who am I to argue? lol.. Im goin all black inside.. Maybe a light accent of gray or red.. VERY light accent..

I have the sport suspension too.. I love it.. Gonna be even better when i get sway bars on it.. lol.. Well, if the ricersa like it, then who am I to argue? lol.. Im goin all black inside.. Maybe a light accent of gray or red.. VERY light accent..

yes...ricers are the god of cars. no1 shall argue. :lol: all black would look nice. maybe a small red accent to go with the outisde too. i like.

585160_21.jpg

it might look good.

I still can't get over the painted red shifter knob! :puke:

hey Steve...you can't even state that your car is a "true" Lumina, more like an Oldsmobile Lumina :smilielol: :nana:

I kinda came up with this for my car:

199096 Chevrolac Grand Lumina Supreme GS International STE.. Production code Z4B34U

:smilielol:

omigod, just ran across this topic, ok go to wal mart or auto zone and get a console that screws into the floor, they make it in all colors, that way we can quit whining about no cupholders, i wished thats all i had to worry about in my w, the past 2 weeks i have had to replace the alternator, the battery , the intake gaskets, the plenum gaskets, oil pump drive seal, coolant temp sensor, egr valve gaskets, throttle body gasket, and still am having problems with power loss.....no cupholders, c'mon guys if nothing else, be thankful you dont own a pos dodge with cupholders that dont even work!

sorry, got carried away...Regalized

i like how all you guys talked smack about my car. thanx. way to beat on a fellow w-body owner. i was expecting it from don mexican cuz he's a prick. not to mention he over rated his horsepower and knows nothing about engines. atleast i had the balls to do something to my car. i didnt like the color so i painted it...i dont really see grounds to be bashed but w/e. i dont see any1 elses mods.

and don, just remember...you took the first hit on me here...i kept my mouth shut.

btw....i'm 18, not 16.

i like how all you guys talked smack about my car. thanx. way to beat on a fellow w-body owner. i was expecting it from don mexican cuz he's a prick. not to mention he over rated his horsepower and knows nothing about engines. atleast i had the balls to do something to my car. i didnt like the color so i painted it...i dont really see grounds to be bashed but w/e. i dont see any1 elses mods.

and don, just remember...you took the first hit on me here...i kept my mouth shut.

btw....i'm 18, not 16.

Take the damn drama elsewhere this site has enough. I salute you for mod'n your car to your taistes, but remeber, people here tend to like their stuff a with little less rice. Me personaly, I kinda liked the red, looks better than the stock woodgrain my car had.... :lol: