Went to the Olds dealership today....

luminator94

And had another Pass-key made, only had one set for the Cutty, cost me 28 bucks after tax. While I was there, I asked about the stock 5 spoke rims that are supposed to be on my car. They looked it up and came back with a price of.....and hold on to your hats for this one......$488.00 FOR EACH RIM! :shock: I about shit my pants, and then laughed at the service manager! So he told me that I could get the same rims, only re-conditioned, for $250 bux a piece, I said ....NO THANKS!

Aaron

I feel your pain!! I rammed one into a curb last year in the snow.... that was it for me, steel wheels and Blizzaks for me! I had them price out new ones.. and junk yard ones. $450 for the new ones.... $170!! for the junk yard wheel. The wheel I got from the junk yard was just as good of shape as the rest of my 5-spoke wheels. Get them at a yard!!! That is where I am going to go to get my set of Pontiac cross-lace wheels (want to see how they look on an 97' Olds 2dr).

You should be able to get that kind of price at a yard.

do you mean THESE?

6014.JPG

you can get these BRAND NEW from aaarims.com for only $178.00 each or all 4 for only $712.00 Plus shipping. I know that that sounds like a lot, but if you think about it that is less than the price of 2 of them from the dealership.

Taylor

Do you mean these ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33748&item=1875653518

actually I have gotten some really good buys on wheels from e-bay. Just keep checkin under Oldsmobile wheels. There is a set of 16" Cutlass supreme wheels someones about to get for 60.00 + shipping . The most I paid for shipping on 4 wheels is 55.00.

Those will not fit. The offset is not right. IF you were able to get them on, they would rub agains the brake caliper. I made that mistake with a set of buzzsaw wheels that I got for my 1988 Cutlass from a 1998 Grand Prix.

Someone got my 15" crosslace wheels for $79+60 ship on ebay, I bought my 16" intl rims for $130 total with tires. Yeeeeah! If you ever want a cheap set of 16" olds wheels, get the 10-hole (starfish) ones. There's normally a half dozen on ebay at one time and they don't sell for shit. AVerage selling price is like $70, the ones listed for $100+ (for all 4, remember) NEVER SELL!