Rear Coilovers

91GranSport

Does anyone know the name of the company or the website that makes the rear coilover kit for the W-Body? I know TDC made a kit but they went out of business along with RAT. I know there was another company but I can't remember the name or the website.

I am new here, so forgive my ignorance. I have a 93 with the monoleaf that cost $500 to replace when all you need are the rubber bushings. So, I am wondering if these coil over's really replace the monoleaf and if so how is the ride quality? I want to either buy a new leaf or the shocks in the neek. Thanks

Thanks for the help guys, I'll be sure to check it out. Coilovers for the front! Damn! I also want a real strong set up in the rear since we'll be dropping the fibreglass mono leafspring. For $500 I'd seriously consider purchasing a rear coilover set up. You'll get better shocks and you can drop that crappy mono leafspring and get a far better ride. $500 is pretty damn expensive.

I am new here, so forgive my ignorance. I have a 93 with the monoleaf that cost $500 to replace when all you need are the rubber bushings. So, I am wondering if these coil over's really replace the monoleaf and if so how is the ride quality? I want to either buy a new leaf or the shocks in the neek. Thanks

You can buy just the rubber bushings. Let me know if you're interested and I can get the part numbers, but I'll have to look it up when I get home.

• 1 year later...

Could you get me the part numbers for the Rubbers (Bushings) for the Monoleaf. 90 TGP and 93 SE with 3.4 if the numbers are different.

Thanks in advance.