molding clips?

arvetus

Anyone know where I can get door molding clips for a 91 canadian-made regal custom? It's a piece that lies in the center of the door and is about an inch wide. The clips that came off look like square thingies with little legs and feet. I dunno how else to describe it. :? They ones they show me at the dealer don't look like the ones that came off.

Try taking your clip to the dealer. Just keep messing around with them until they get the clip right. When my friend's stepmom backed into my car, she knocked 3 of those clips loose and broke them. I went to the GM dealer, and the clips weren't but about 80 cents... cheap fix right there. I did have to look at a few of the clips before they got the right ones though, so keep trying with them

does that clip have a hole in the center, and a screw goes through it? If so, then you can use a liscens plate frame clip. Just go to any parts store, and you can find them for pretty cheap. My cutlass originally had 3 of them in the door (one under the switch panel, and 2 for the door pull).

Taylor