questions on 97-03 gtps and buick gs, also intake idea/ques.

Nick1234

1. Did 97 gtps have an L67 motor in it. I was looking at clubgp, and it said 3.4. I didn't think that motor was in a 97 gtp. What about 98?

2. will 17x7 wheels with 225 45, r17 that i have now fit on these cars?

3. My intake idea. Will it do anything if you wrap that heat resistant tape/ insulator stuff for exhaust or whatever, if i put that around the hose from the box to tb help any?

thanks

nick

hey, do you have a lot of options for s/c pulleys? Like was looking around, and they said that had like 3.0, 3.4, 2.9 s/c pulleys, but you can only have one. so is bigger better?

hey, do you have a lot of options for s/c pulleys? Like was looking around, and they said that had like 3.0, 3.4, 2.9 s/c pulleys, but you can only have one. so is bigger better?

Smaller size is more powerful.. Think of it as with a bicycle.. the smallest gear on the back wheel makes you go fastest. But like sl3196 said... you gotta do certain mods before you can put on the smallest pulley. I'm pretty sure a 3.4 or 3.2 (I think) would be fairly safe on a stock car, as many people have done it.