how to remove rev. limiter??

pimpinprix94

You know what, its no worries...this project just got put on hold indefinitely... Money troubles...

YK

Got a case of the shorts do you? :lol: Welcome to the hell that is my world.

I didn't have any problems until recently...my job (Auto Trader Advertising Agent) was keeping me happy... I had enough to create a nice little savings for the project. The problem occurred when my slight intake gasket oil leak dripped onto my accessories belt, wedging my belt in behind my tensioner, and ultimately causing the tensioner to break off. My bastard mechanics (the best in town), told me that they should fix the tensioner, the leak, the o-ring that i've been putting off, and a few other things i've been waiting to fix anyway. So $1,530 (canadian) later, I'm in debt. Thats how the story goes!

YK

I didn't have any problems until recently...my job (Auto Trader Advertising Agent) was keeping me happy... I had enough to create a nice little savings for the project. The problem occurred when my slight intake gasket oil leak dripped onto my accessories belt, wedging my belt in behind my tensioner, and ultimately causing the tensioner to break off. My bastard mechanics (the best in town), told me that they should fix the tensioner, the leak, the o-ring that i've been putting off, and a few other things i've been waiting to fix anyway. So $1,530 (canadian) later, I'm in debt. Thats how the story goes!

YK

I bet i have you beat. My boss got shut down in Feb. for running a car dealership without the proper license, thus sending me back to work for his dad's car lot. I went from 40 hours a week to 15 to 20 every two weeks. I suffered with that for a while by selling cars on the side. In april, my boss decdied to reopen, he started getting everything ready and went back to working 40 hour weeks. 4 weeks later, he gets arested for breaking probation on a on a computer fraud charge and ends up going to jail for four years. I, once again, go back to work for his dad. I've been selling cars on the side and doing odd and end repair work.

Well, today, the new neighbor decides since he owns the driveway acess, he doesn't want me parking a car at the end of the road, thus costing me income. It was a cherry location right next to a highway that got lots of trafic and less than 1/2 a block from my house so I could keep an eye on the vehicles. So, now, I'm back to figuring out what the fuck I'm going to do to support me and my family.

I don't work well with others is the main reason I've staid at the job I am at. Its a two man operation, and well, I love the job.

Sorry to vent guys and sorry for Hijacking.... Back to the topic at hand....