....guess what i just got.....

Crimson Fury Z

i'll tell you why i'm doing it. cause if i get another car, i'll have to get a loan for that, thus making my insurance double cause it'll be full coverage. $700 a yr to $1,400 a yr, the $700 i like alot better :P

well 93cutlasssupreme, its just that not everyone wants a 80s mullet mobile g body, some of us here actually LIKE our w bodys!! cripes why don't you sell yours so you can buy a g body then? i guess i'm just sick of listening to you rant how w bodys are slow, worthless, etc, etc. so honestly why not throw up a for sale sign in your car and sell it for a g body?

Wow.. This was a happy thread gone awry )Listeners of the KQ92 Morning show know its pronounced "Owry").. Anyway.. Everyone has opinions on their cars and everyone elses.. And opinions on whatr to do with said car.. But if you have an opinion you know DAMN WELL is gonna piss someone off, then, if you MUST let everyone know, do it in a neutral, non-offensive sort of way.. Just me I guess.. Oh well.. The madness has begun.. :willynilly:

never said w-bodies are slow, just said they're worthless

never said i hate my w-body. if i hated it, it would have been sold a long time ago. just because i accept the fact that my car is worthless doesn't mean that i hate it. if i hated my car, why would i have dumped significant money into it making it drive better, and look better in my eyes, even though i know i won't get any sort of return on that money when i sell it? why would i even belong to this site, with over 1000 posts, created for and by w-body enthusiasts who love their cars?

since when is my exhaust retarded? i could understand that remark if i had APC mufflers or something like that, but i don't think Flowmasters are retarded.

and, once again, once i can find an olds sticker for a REASONABLE price, the chevy one will come down.

although, i probably have spent 3 grand already on my car fixing all the small shit that is constantly breaking

quit driving it like its a race car... :)

i don't. during daily driving, i very rarely exceed 2500 rpm, except to merge on the freeway.

come on, you think nothing even somewhat expensive is going to break on an 11 year old american car? :roll:

it isn't my fault the car has never been maintained before i owned it. i have to make up for the years of maintence neglegance.

the only thing i have fucked up has been brake rotors after my bosch ceramics tore the shit out of them

ah, well i'm not trying to bash you or your knowledge... just trying to be an idiot of all honesty.

i've noticed a few things going wrong with my car too ... like my tie rod on the right side is going ... umm i still feel a slight problem when its warm out on acceleration ... everyone tells me its cause the motor is old ... well explain to me why on a nice cold day or ... not a humid day that it doens't do it and the thing is potent.

AS I SAY ALL THE TIME ... I know this car weighs alot but ... christ ... 160 should make that thing fly ... we at least not be hesitant ...

NEXT investment is the damn ICM ...

brian89gp.com ...... this is what i have been saving for, for quite some time. this guy whoever he is, is a genious! well not really he just has $$. i can get a turbo and most of the stuff right now, but i need a garage... i think ill just rent a large storage shed for like 80$ for one month and do it there as a winter project!