....guess what i just got.....

Crimson Fury Z

A BANK LOAN FOR 3K!!!!!!!!!! also, mah FIXED hud switch!!! the car is gonna be happy now! rebuilt tranny, full head work, fixed elec. roof and what ever else i can think of!!! and hud will be done finally, too

i'll pass on the L67, engine, ecm, and front axle. have to have a place put that in. though i liked driving that gtp, but i long for the v8 days again....

TURBO 3.4 5 SPEED PROJECT!!!!!!

with ported heads, intercooled and a turbo with piping, bov chip and whatever else, $2000, another $500 for a 5 speed with new clutch and $500 for misc. shit.

-Jeff

Okay... :?

what can I say??? the 3100 has enough zip for my daily driving....if I was concerned about going that fast, I would have never sold my 6spd Z28...

no way in hell i'd dump 3K into my car.

i'd buy a beat-to hell g-body or a rwd delta 88 coupe for a grand, and then spend the other 2 on a mild 350. bam, cheap performance

although, i probably have spent 3 grand already on my car fixing all the small shit that is constantly breaking

i'd buy a beat-to hell g-body or a rwd delta 88 coupe for a grand, and then spend the other 2 on a mild 350. bam, cheap performance

although, i probably have spent 3 grand already on my car fixing all the small shit that is constantly breaking

your a fucking douche, he made it clear he is using the $ for his w-body, nobodys give a flying fuck what you would do with the money, go suck a ford diesel tailpipe

If youy do go turbo 3.4 route, figure with a professional port job, bigger valves and big headgaskets, you can drop the compression down enough to boost pretty high and make some serious power and still keep it plenenty daily driveable.

your a fucking douche, he made it clear he is using the $ for his w-body, nobodys give a flying fuck what you would do with the money, go suck a ford diesel tailpipe

If youy do go turbo 3.4 route, figure with a professional port job, bigger valves and big headgaskets, you can drop the compression down enough to boost pretty high and make some serious power and still keep it plenenty daily driveable.

sorry jackass, i just have trouble understanding why somebody would dump thousands of dollars into a WORTHLESS w-body that will cost major $ go to fast

get fucked

get fucked

go get me your bitch, ill show her what a real mans like.

nobody, and i mean nobody gives 2 fucks what you think a w-body is worth, really, nobody cares.

go get me your bitch, ill show her what a real mans like.

damn. that was real good :roll:

nobody, and i mean nobody gives 2 fucks what you think a w-body is worth, really, nobody cares.

i don't think a w-body is worthless, i KNOW w-bodies are worthless. look up resale values, stupid ass.

Its not the bluebook of the car that makes it valuable, its what its worth to you. its pretty obvious you have no respect for your car with that retarted exhaust you so proudly display in your sig and the chevy logo on the back of a fuckin olds.

eat my shit