Anyone have a pics of a cutty coupe with crosslaces....

jeremy

Guest TurboSedan

someone posted a pic of a teal Cutty coupe with the GTP crosslace wheels awhile back...i think it may have been a link from an ebay auction.

i'm revamping my webpage right now and don't have a pic i can post of my car at the moment.

I thought that the pics that were posted were of a Regal with TGP rims??? That said I'd like to see this too since I'd love to slap a set of 16" gold cross lace rims on my car.

Guest TurboSedan

i seen that Regal too, but there was also a teal Cutty coupe that had them. i think it was a car f/s on ebay a couple months ago in the Denver area. did anyone save that pic??

looks a hell of a lot better than Supreme sawblades.

were Supreme crosslace's 15in? i like those wheels too

they were both 14s and 15s i have the shitty 14s :evil:

which is why i put 16s like internationals have on the one i drive around right now :wink:

which is why i put 16s like internationals have on the one i drive around right now :wink:

wheel size doesn't matter to me. i personally think big wheels look like shit. i don't give a shit about the size of the wheel, i care about the LOOKS of the wheel

i'd rather have Supreme crosslaces, even if they're 15 or 14. they beat the hell out of my sawblades.

Backup and read it again. Slowly.

That's a photoshop for Jeremy.

Then he stated that he had crosslaces on his regal as well, not that the black CS was his regal.

The crosslaces look good on there, wonder how chrome crosslaces would look....

The crosslaces look good on there, wonder how chrome crosslaces would look....

Here you go Justin. Not the greatest though. Look more like silver crosslaces.

cutlasswithchromecrosslaces.jpg

Guest TurboSedan

wheel size doesn't matter to me. i personally think big wheels look like shit. i don't give a shit about the size of the wheel, i care about the LOOKS of the wheel

when i bought my Cutlass, it came with 14" steel wheels. then i found some Cutlass 15" crosslace wheels and used them for awhile. THEY SUCK AND ARE UGLY. period. it's because they are convex that makes them look so ugly, not to mention 15" is just too small. personally the biggest wheel i would go with is 17", but 16" looks good too....100000% better than 15" anyway. the 16x8 GTP crosslace wheels are FLAT and look sooo much better than the 15" Cutlass crosslace wheels! not to mention the GTP wheel offset gives a 'muscular' look and the wider wheels improves handling.

i'd rather have Supreme crosslaces, even if they're 15 or 14. they beat the hell out of my sawblades.

:lol: i have a set of 14's i could sell you then they are in Fair shape with great tires that should last you a few years. they would make excellent winter wheels :wink: don't get many icey roads in texas so i don't need em :roll:

that looks pretty good actually, makes me kick myself for not buying them set of gold ones that just ended on ebay for $52.....they were local too.... :evil: :evil:

:lol: i have a set of 14's i could sell you then they are in Fair shape with great tires that should last you a few years. they would make excellent winter wheels :wink: don't get many icey roads in texas so i don't need em :roll:

thanks, but i'm not paying for shipping from texas