worst luck ever

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok, so the 95 GT is dead and at the shop. The petty edition is semi-dead. I called the storage place and they have not one spot available for the petty edition. no one within like 30 miles has any spot open that keeps cars, its ridiculous unless i sepnt $250/mo for a climate controled garage, wtf.

so ive got 2 dead cars and no place to keep them. I want to hang myself. I cant beleive no place around here has space. It totally sucks.

any advice on the vehicles?

Whats wrong with the petty edition? Is it something simple? If so see what you can do to get it running while the other gets fixed

If you've got absolutely no spot to store a car, get rid of it. Sometimes ya just gotta know when to give up. No way in hell would I spend 250/month .. even 50/month just to store a dead car. That'd pretty much make the payment on a BRAND new car.

I don't even spend 25/month to rent a garage at my apartment to store a perfectly good running car.. Thats what I have insurance for. Or else I'm just a cheap-ass.

Guest Anonymous

Well the PE is still running, it needs a head gasket which should solve its oil woes. Other than that its in great shape, no rust, no dents, inside is spotless, etc, so its a really sharp car thats FREE thats why im holding onto it, and ive always wanted a petty edition. It will be hibernating for the winter and when I come back from the city in may I will fix it and decide which car I want to keep. I just cant let it go now and the owner wanted it to be in good hands so it doesnt get destroyed.

I found a place with space for 40/mo which isnt too bad and I dont need to register the car so I can save money. If I ever sold the car Im sure I can get at least the money spent back so all is not a total loss.

The GT is still in the shop and the mechnaic never called on whats wrong.