Primered body kit pics up.

matts93z34

lets just say a white car gets splashed with mud 20 miles down the road and a black car gets splashed with mud 20 miles in the opposite direction which car will look dirty to the naked eye?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matts93z34

• z34_nut

• MIKELABZ

• THe_DeTAiL3R

lets just say a white car gets splashed with mud 20 miles down the road and a black car gets splashed with mud 20 miles in the opposite direction which car will look dirty to the naked eye?

Let's say nobody cared as long as the mud got washed off later.

Seriously, who cares? They're both a bitch to clean and look like shit if you don't do it on a regular basis.

Avatar avatar avatar......me likey......

Back on topic.

Fuck that, that avatar is HOT!!!

We own a black Camaro and my white Lumi, the Lumina is hard to notice when its dirty, but that black car, it is a pain in the ass to keep clean. It is ALWAYS dirty, even after I wash it.

That avatar is SEXY FINE BABY!!!

Hell yeah the avatar is hot...I had to watch it a couple times!

It doesn't matter if its black or white...dirty is dirty and thas the bottom line!

It doesn't matter if its black or white...dirty is dirty and thas the bottom line!

the girl or the car? :lol:

I guess you can look at it in that way, but I was originally talking about cars.....which are like women!

that car better be damn fast for a dramatic body kit like that. thats all i have to say. a car can look like that if its bark isnt worse than its bite...i see u have some kinda V8 in there so at least its moving somewhere. yeah sorry im a little behind the thread but i read the post, and thats it and posted my opinion. somehow page 6 was talking about avatars :roll: