• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matts93z34

• z34_nut

• MIKELABZ

• THe_DeTAiL3R

To be honest I liked it better with the stock fx's. Although it now looks better with that wing you got on the back. What happened to the Z-hood? :shock: I noticed the Razzi sideskirts... :wink: nice touch!

Its still the z hood i just molded ram air hood scoop into it and made the scoop functional so air comes in through the scoop into my intake and hot air comes out throught the orginal vents in the hood. Car never comes close to overheating anymore.

Everything on the car looks nice except the rear. I think it looks horrible, not quality wise, but I mean integra lights? Come on.. I saw a Civic with Integra lights molded in, and even that was too much to not laugh at. But don't get me wrong, I think the rest of the car looks good, especially the hood.

The hood scoop is a custom job. These scoops are the ones from the jegs. What i did was extended them the length of my hood so they wouldn’t look so out of place. I really didn’t think that the Integra lights were that bad of an idea considering that are lights are almost the exact shape and size, instead of the boxed light style of the stock light the integras have a circular shape. I honestly think that these lights look ten times better than the custom altezzas that everyone tries to make with the stock lights, but that’s just my opinion.

the rear was actually the part that I didn't mind, I think that if you had the stock Z hood and you removed the wing that the car would be pretty bad a$$....I just think that the hood is "overdone"....I do you give you mad props on the time/energy/money that you put into her...

I think the main part about the rear that I don't like is the placement of the license plate. It just looks at home on the loomie between the taillights and the backup lights. *shrugs*

I'm guessing those are the Lund stick-on scoops. Doesn't look all that bad, but deffinitly get rid of the wing for one that isn't as tall. Can't wait to see it painted.

Can I have the Z34 front bumper and Ground FX? :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously... :shock: It would take me some time to get used to.. Not really my style.. Maybe if the wing were dropped a bit.. The hood kicks ass though.. You did a nice job.. Just not my particular taste! Get her painted! And give me the old bumper! :P

All the bumpers were basically skined and the insides were used for the new bumpers that way if i ever wanted to change the body kit back to stock bumpers i could. So all the bumpers were destroyed and the side skirts were just tossed. Sorry

Matt

Not my style as I stated in the other thread, but props on all the work that went into it. It's commendable that you have taken the comments(the good and the bad) in stride and haven't lashed out at anyone. 8)

There was modification involved. The angle where the light meets the quater panel had to be created because the stock lights were almost straight. And the other modification was where the bolts holes in the trunk had to be pluged and relocated and smaller light bulbs were needed.