• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matts93z34

• z34_nut

• MIKELABZ

• THe_DeTAiL3R

wow somebody doesn't know great work when they see it...i bet he's done a better job on that one car than u will ever do in you whole life! :cuss:

I am just sheerly amazed at the time and effort you have put into this car. I can't say I completely like your style, but everyone on this board I think sees that you actually DID something, actually a lot, to make your car the way you like it. That's what it's all about, right folks? And you can be labeled rice if you put some ugly ass vinyl on it, but until then I deem you un-riceable with a god damn 5.0, good work man.

Dont worry about me putting vinyl on my car, i had it on before the body kit and came to my senses and will never again put a vinyl graphic on my car again.

Dont worry about me putting vinyl on my car, i had it on before the body kit and came to my senses and will never again put a vinyl graphic on my car again.

good choice...after vinyl stripes that ruined my paint in certain areas I would never do it again.

wow somebody doesn't know great work when they see it...i bet he's done a better job on that one car than u will ever do in you whole life! :cuss:

I'm not trying to do that tho. If I was, well I'd just kill myself.

When I want to do something, it gets done. Like equal length headers. Or a custom intake manifold.

super kudos for all the work you have done to this car!...and from the pics it looks like a quality job...there have always been plenty of folk who proudly point to a real head scratcher and say "I did it myself"...and it looks it!...definitely not the case here...I will have to admit I'm not the biggest fan of the tuner-style ground effects, although I do love a car with a low stance and I am a fan of wings even if they are on the large side...at least you didnt go the aluminum or carbon fiber wing route ( those are reserved for race cars IMO)...I dont know if you would really need larger rims or not, but something with a little more negative offset (so they dont look like they are lost under the gfx)...all in all, outstanding work inside, outside and under the hood! (bet it sounds badazz!)...and that alone keeps it from ricer territory!

dude aaron u didn't say good job or anything ..because he deff. took the time and effort to do something that he thinks is really cool looking(which i think too) and ur a complete dick about it....good for u for puting other down...ur prolly one of those kind of people that laugh at handicaped people too.

...ur prolly one of those kind of people that laugh at handicaped people too.

FWIW I agree with you red89tgp, but.......handicapped people CAN be funny....

j/k

ur prolly one of those kind of people that laugh at handicaped people too.

If you ever met Aaron, you'd know he is definitely one of those people who would laugh at handicapped people. :read:

Thanks for the comments, just wanted to let you know the car is going for paint next week. The color is base white with a blue pearl.

white cars get dirty so easily.

I have to disagree. Black cars get dust and general dirt on them which is much more visible. My sister's car is white and always seems to look clean compared to my car, unless you go in the mud then you see it more.

Yes white cars do show dirt but all color paints will show dirt and dust over time, so since the car was white before im just going with it again.

At least he paints it a normal color, and hopefully, he'll keep it clear of racing stickers, stripes, etc.

As for you gnatgosplat, I try not to look at handicapped people cuz I might make fun of them. Then they say something like "hey, at least I have an excuse..."

LOL J/K, it was frickin hella hot out there, it isn't my fault. And my car beat Jon's!

pfft, my lumi stays MUCH cleaner then my truck, you breath on my truck it gets dirty, my lumi can go with-out a wash for at least 2 weeks if it doesn't rain, but i usually try and keep it clean every weekend.

I have to disagree. Black cars get dust and general dirt on them which is much more visible. My sister's car is white and always seems to look clean compared to my car, unless you go in the mud then you see it more.

that's a fact! White cars are much easier to keep clean. I should know I own one :wink:

all i'm saying is that on a white car its so much easier to tell when its dirty... and on a black car, even though it might be just as dirty, it wont show up as easily...

Red cars are a pain in the butt, you see everything. Especially us GP guys with the aerokit. Dirty rain water likes to get stuck inbetween the grooves of the bodykit :? :evil:

Avatar avatar avatar......me likey......

Back on topic.

Fuck that, that avatar is HOT!!!

We own a black Camaro and my white Lumi, the Lumina is hard to notice when its dirty, but that black car, it is a pain in the ass to keep clean. It is ALWAYS dirty, even after I wash it.

That avatar is SEXY FINE BABY!!!