Primered body kit pics up.

matts93z34

In that sig pic, the Z looks a little bit like a Nissan Skyline..or to me, it reminds me of one.

http://www.stoptech.com/productphotos/skyline/skyline_sideweb.jpg

Thats cool. Personally I don't mind the spoiler on the Z.. its big but will match the painted body kit and overall style and performance of the car. I still hate the Japanese tail lights though :P

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matts93z34

• z34_nut

• MIKELABZ

• THe_DeTAiL3R

WOW! I'm not crazy about the Ground Effects, Hood Scoop or Wing but the fact that you shoe horned a 5 litre engine into that is damn impressive.

What would be cool is if you took all the Z34 badging and graphically put a line through the 34 and a fat bold 50 over top of it. :)

WOW! I'm not crazy about the Ground Effects, Hood Scoop or Wing but the fact that you shoe horned a 5 litre engine into that is damn impressive.

What would be cool is if you took all the Z34 badging and graphically put a line through the 34 and a fat bold 50 over top of it. :)

Nah, he should get 5.0 badges off a Mustang so everyone will laugh at him..until he pops the hood that is.

good custom work but that poor fu<kin car... another one bits the dust.. You now have just become rice I have to beat!

Good work though... I know what efforts and time go into such a project and ill respect that.

Is that bodykit made for the luminas????,i've never seen one on the internet.

that's prett nice that you put in a v8 :shock:

i must say the front is mean looking i just don't know about the back and all but good work so far.

No the body kit isnt meant for a lumina. The body kit with the exception of the side skirts are for a 94-97 Honda Accord. It took a lot of work to get them to fit. The side skirts are from razzi and are meant for the lumina. Thanks for looking.

Matt

props for the effort .. not my style

I gotta make the same call here.. I can't raise the rice flag though, not with that 5.0 under the hood.

Its a rebuild 4.9? pushrod Caddy motor. Aluminum block, iron heads (yeah thats right).

Check out the "engine swap" thread in the powertrain section..

I like everything, but the rear end is questionable. I appreciate someone that has a unique mind and takes negative feedback as good as yourself. Then again its a honest bunch of people on this board that tell you how they see it. Bottom line is great job....get her painted!

I'm sure all you remember the guy who customized that red Cutlass with the supercharged 3800 that made us all go :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I would never put a wing on my hood there are just some things that should never be done :lol: . But anyway thanks for the comments and the car is getting painted sometime in the next two weeks just trying to find a good custom painter so i dont have to repaint later on.

then eh, why at the bottom of your cardomain website you have this

All this work was done by Sleek Concepts. If you live in the Panhandle of Florida or in that area and are interested in custom work email me at matts93z34@yahoo.com for more info.

??

anyway, i think in order to make the car look better, you def. need to update the wheel size and style, along with drilled and slotted rotors.

hell if you could, try and get a REAL big brake conversion...Bear brakes, or wilwood.

Sleek Concepts is the business my friends have started, they do large scale customizing to just about any type of vechile. I was just trying to help them by getting their business out to the public. I really dont think that upgrading my rims to 18's would make that much of a difference, and i want to do a big brake conversion but dont have that money right now.

After the car is painted THEN is the time to decide if you want to change the wheels. I think the ones that are one it will be fine though.