who has used the tail light tint?

zachz34

Right now, the lumi has the clear corners.

Last time I drove it, I caught a LOT of flack from cops and other people on the road because they were so hard to see durring the day.

I have a spare pair of tail lights sitting here at the house. Has anybody used the tail light spray tint before? I'm half tempted to give some of it a try... just to see how they would turn out. I dont want the lights to be black like blackouts... just slightly smoked. I dont want to see so much red on the car... I'm going for more of a 'greyscale' look.

Anyway... anybody use it before? What is your experience with it?

It's hard to get even.(I tried playing with some my brother had left over on some scrap lexan plastic) If you do try it, take the can & immerse it in a large enough container of hot water, straight from the tap. It'll thin it out a bit & give you a better, smoother finish.

I used the "nightshades" on my cutty, the more coats you put on the darker it gets....not hard at all to get an even coat, it is a great product..IMHO, of course

before: 270861_71_full.jpg

after:

DSCF0004.jpg

de8d32b4.jpg

hell i just baught the GTS black-outs, its legal, and you can always take them off. also, there not the pricey, like 50$ or sumthin...

yeah i wish i could do the same, but they don't make them for grand prixs... oh well off to nightshade...

how much does that Nightshade run for?

it was $12 from Summit Racing but they always charge $8 to ship any product so I paid around $20 total...I only used around half the can to do both taillights and the center light bar....

how much does that Nightshade run for?

it was $12 from Summit Racing but they always charge $8 to ship any product so I paid around $20 total...I only used around half the can to do both taillights and the center light bar....