? for 93gtp

92blackz34

hey i was wondering what mangnaflow mufflers u have on your car im thinkiong of getting magnaflow and just curious

I have universal fit mufflers #11224 (4x9 oval), 4" Round Magnapack #10425 in place of the stock resonator, and Carsound high flow Cat #91006. You can find it all on Magnaflow's website. Just look for those part numbers. As I have said many times, I am very pleased with this setup.

hey i was wondering what mangnaflow mufflers u have on your car im thinkiong of getting magnaflow and just curious

I have universal fit mufflers #11224 (4x9 oval), 4" Round Magnapack #10425 in place of the stock resonator, and Carsound high flow Cat #91006. You can find it all on Magnaflow's website. Just look for those part numbers. As I have said many times, I am very pleased with this setup.

any sound clips? i remember you had some drive by videos, but how about just exhaust revs?

Did you hear the one I posted with the car idling? I never made any vids revving the car at all because of the gay 3k rev limiter.

I have the same setup as you, and I love it. I always hear of the 3K rev limiter, but mine goes straight to 4K in park and forever in nuetral :lol: