where to buy + werid noise

sonyman87

Im looking to buy an OEM ACTUATOR - IDLE SPEED CONTROL.. mine dosnt seem to function properly..

symtoms

if i press the gas while driving it will remain at a high rpm after i release the gas at idle around 2.2k until i come to a complete stop for 5 seconds or more

After the car has been running i can pull the power to it and the car runs 100times better and dosnt have the abnormal high idle in drive.

i check Jcwhitney, napaonline, autozone, Orillyauto.com and found nothing so far..

Also i noticed lately when i put the car in drive everything is fine until i press the gas lightly and i hear what sounds like electricuting/short noise not detectible from top of hood but can be heard in the cabin. All electrical instruments work properly accept my A/C clutch(dead)

well lastnight i posted i was hearing a wierd noise i can now fill you in more detailed on what it sounds like and when

The noise almost resembles my ABS silonoids engaging but not as loud or as fast. It will do it after i hit the breaks or inbetween pedals usually only 5mph.

I just had new front breakpads put on does anyone think that could be a cause? or maybe it could be b/c my rear break shoes are almost gone? im a little clueless right now so any info is welcome