lights flash like bourben str. during mardi gra

jslater504

I have a (95 cutlass)with a problem. The light all the lights flicker. Not off or anything just brite to dim quickly. I have music in the car but this started before I put it in. I have changed the bat. alt. and checked for short any ideas? Not the first car with this problem.

ever hear of something called a capacitor? if you put a big ass system in your car and didn't put one of those in and a second battery you ain't to bright when it comes to cars :lol: . get a capacitor and a second battery and that should correct your problems :?

the problem that I have had started before I put the stereo in, On top of that already replaced the bat. and alt. so I don't think thats it. Caps. only help the stereo not the car and they don't help much anyway can you. say waste of money? been there done that. Also not the first car with problem. just never found the fix for problem.

anyone that whats to talk about music, Ihave been there done that won contests got tickets and broke windows(blow out on to the ground)kocked pictures off walls passing by houses. What I have now is weak just sothing to listen to.