How do I read codes from the 'ses' light?

Thanks for the info about the sensors. I thought it might be the O2 sensor but I would like to make sure its not the MAP sensor. I've been reading in the cars manual that you can do a diagnostic check by reading how many times the 'service engine soon' light flashes. It then gives you a code enabling you to deterimine where the problem is - based on information stored in the cars ECM. The manual tells me how to read a code 12 from the flashing sequence of the 'ses' light, but does'nt give the flashing sequence for other codes. Does anybody else know what the flashing sequence is for codes 13,33,34,44,45?

example. If it is a code 34, the it will flash 3 times, PAUSE BREIFLY, then flash 4 times. It does each code 3 times before going to the next code. It also does the codes in numerical order (if you have 3 codes stored, the it will be in hte order of 12, the next highest, then the highest. EXAMPLE: 12, 33, 34).

You check the codes by sticking a piece of wire in the ALDL connector, and shorting the 2 wires together (they should be the only 2 wires that are side by side on the same row going across the plug. They should be all the way to the right [venter of the car]).

Taylor