universal w-body exhaust

95 BLKDOUT Drop Top

Will the dual exhaust system off of a 95 monte carlo 3.1 fit onto a 95 cutty 3.1? i was wonderin cuz i wanna do a dual system for my cutlass but no 1 makes a system for it but borla makes a cat-back system for the 95-99 monte 3.1/3.4 so will it fit??? this site (w-body.com) says that the monte is a 1.5 generation w-body and the cutlass supreme is a 1st gen but is there any differences between the two, mainly in the exhaust system? any help will be greatly appreciated... thanx

Beware when putting duals on a Cutlass Supreme. Only 3.4L CS's got Dual Exhaust...if I see a Cutty with dual exhaust, I want to race it. If I see a cutty with just the one tailpipe, I don't bother it...

Guest TurboSedan
Beware when putting duals on a Cutlass Supreme. Only 3.4L CS's got Dual Exhaust...if I see a Cutty with dual exhaust, I want to race it. If I see a cutty with just the one tailpipe, I don't bother it...

i'm pretty sure some Cutlass Supremes with 3.1s came with duals also.

i saw a pre 92 cs 3.1 with duals, not sure of the year but im positive it was factory and im positive it was a 3.1. year is not clear tho, it was a cs 2-door with the composite headlights, so i would guess 88-92, one of those years they had the 2.3 quad 4 motor tho so it wansnt that year, and in 89 the 3.1 was still the 2.8 so it wasnt that year either so that leaves 90-92. but what ever year it was, u can race me and i will assure u that it will be a very very close race, i beat a 97 regal with the n/a 3800, dont ask how but i got him by about the dstance between the quad headlights of a 93-96 cs coupe.

sig3.jpg

say what? :P (even though you can't see the tips too well)

Guest TurboSedan
92+ could have duals with the Int package 3.1 or 3.4, Q4 was did not have duals 90 & 91

i have seen several '91 CS sedans with the 3.1 & BYP package that had factory dual exhaust.

92+ could have duals with the Int package 3.1 or 3.4, Q4 was did not have duals 90 & 91

i have seen several '91 CS sedans with the 3.1 & BYP package that had factory dual exhaust.

Josh stop talking about my car. :P