Radiator Upgrades

dkorinko

Summer is on its way, and i know the stock radiator in the TGP is supposed to be pretty badass, but i was wondering if anyone got any good cooling results from a fluidyne? or any type of aluminum radiator, i am just looking for a way to make sure nothing gets hot and gets messed up over summer....any advice would be great! :D

If one more person asks that.... :lol: There is a company that sells online (Eghey). I bought an all aluminum rad for my 66 Chevy. You can check out the WWW for pics of it. I have the rad. out of the Red TGP taking some measurements, and trying to decide which one will work. I will probably going undersized so I can fit a bigger I/C in the stock(ish) position. The rad. is a Northern Radiator (IIRC) I have been told by my friend of the family rad. shop that the core is just a FRUD OEM core. I don't know the application, but they said it will do a good job. It's a Dual 1" core, w/ aluminum tanks, neck, and all. However it doesn't have a tranny cooler, but IMHO in a perf. car, I wouldn't want one in there anyway.