Universal Radiators...

Jon89le

Being that my dads radiator just cracked on his Z which has less miles than my GP, it started thinking about mine. I was thinking about an Aluminum one from like Jegs or Summit. Just one from their brand. Not about to spend $300 on like a BeCool one on a car that did fine with a stocker. Only think im trying to find is one with an angled neck like the way it is on my 3.1. Any ideas?

Buy one on-line. Best deal that you will get by far. I paid just over a hundred bucks for one for my wife's Lumina last year.

Just search for radiators and check them out.

Oh yea, i know i can find them cheap. I was just looking towards metal ones as another option. Aluminum would relieve more heat and not crack like OE imo.

Usually it's not the metal fins and such that crack. It's the el cheapo plastic saddle tanks that surround them.

Good luck, at least they are easy to replace.

I had a tank replace on a rad. in a GA. It was $85 and they chem. cleaned it, and pressure tested it while it was apart. Saved the girl who owned the car about $300 (W/ labor)

Usually it's not the metal fins and such that crack. It's the el cheapo plastic saddle tanks that surround them.

Yea, the side tanks. The Aluminum ones are metal, not plastic are they not?