Wierd door noise

Cartracer

whenever i open my door it makes a cracking noise. i found out that it is located on the botton part of the door where it pivots to swing open. i was wondering if anyone knew what this part was called or how much it costs?

Mine did that too. try tighting all the bolts in the door jam. Solved my problem. Also try lubricating the whole door jam. Good luck.

whenever i open my door it makes a cracking noise. i found out that it is located on the botton part of the door where it pivots to swing open. i was wondering if anyone knew what this part was called or how much it costs?

mine does the same thing

hmmm never thought about tightening the bolts

Yah mine kind of moved too whenever the cracking noise happened. So I tightned the bolts and it went away! If your door moves when it makes the noise, definetly tighten up the bolts!

Check the door "link" (the hold open thing) too.

Mine was making a terrible clunking noise and then after a while it went away and the door became "loose". Turns out one of the mounting ears on the link broke and the remaining ear eventually tore off part of the door.