Coincedence?

luminator94

I've been wanting to tell everyone this for a long time now, but I keep forgetting. My neighbors which are an older couple have the same 94 Euro 4-door EXACTLY like mine. Same color, same interior and in great shape like mine. Here's the freaky part: Their daughter who is probly in her 40's has the EXACT SAME CAR to. Black with the red pinstriping, also a 94. Only difference with her's is that it has the yucky red interior and the column shift. I would really like to get all three of them together someday and get a picture of that. I always tell my neighbor that when I need a part for something, I'm gonna make a little trip across the driveway :twisted: But he always says: "You better not touch that car you sonofabitch" :lol: I just thought that it was worth sharing that.

Aaron

My neighbor has a cutlass as well. It's not exactly the same like in your scenario, but his is an 88 Cutlass International, only has 82,000 miles on it too. Pretty sharp and well taken care of car, and it's kind of cool to see 2 cutlass's parked next to each other..

whats messed up is that in the area around my house i can count at least 5 luminas, 3.1's euros and base models and 3 z34's. 2 of the z's paint would match mine, so maybe a midnight stroll with tools will get me gound fx's!!! Later Jay

LUKE I LOVE YOUR CAR!

yeah, there's a kid at work with a Z34 lumina, black with the gray pinstriping, i thought about taking a little stroll myself, with some tools. put his ground effects are starting to fade, so it would look like shit on my car.

Hmmm, I think I have the only W-bodies in the neighborhood. Everyone else has SUV's, pickups, and imports.

However, the previous owner of my house had a 95+ Lumina, pretty plain version (not an LTZ).

We used to have a pair of Cutlasses in my garage, an '89 CS International with a GREAT paint job, black, and my '94 red Cutty... that was until Mom split the family and moved out. Still though, it was pretty cool to have a garage fully of Cutties! Anyone from around the Chattanooga, Tennessee area? I'd like to find a couple of other W-Bodies to roll around with on the weekends...