Peformance CHips

GrandPrix34

which ones better? the one from FFP or Fastchip.com cuz this is the email i got from them

"On those cars we need the four letter prom code off you stock chip, we can then make you a chip. You should see around 12-13 horsepower to the wheels on premium fuel. Callme at (918)446-3019 with your four letter code to order one of these chips.

Thanks, John"

12-13 at the wheels...sounds very interesting! how does this compare to the one from FFP?

Id love to see the dyno results from them. They also claim HP gains on teh 3.1 motors which just don't happen in reality. Their claims are higher than the FFP dyno results. 8-10 hp and 8-10 Tq. Honestly, I don't think you will see anything like that from the major companies. They didn't take the time to tune these motors, because they are FWD damily motors, not the V8s. I wont lie and make up claims though, so they have me beat.

I dont have any chip in my car yet but i can tell you right now i would gladly pay double for an FFP chip over any others simply because when you order a chip from them they burn it specifically for your motor and to your specs. I hope to sometime in the not too far away future to have an FFP chip in my car.