• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pblunt_

• 94SLSDOHCUTT94

• SigEpCutlass

• SmokesGTP

1995 GP SE 3100 149,000 KMS, or aprox 93,000 miles. Needs paint, but other than that no major problems. 99% of the trouble I've had is due to corrosion and winter in general. Winter sucks.

like in the sig, 155,000 miles on the 3.4 DOHC. I got her at 136,000 and luckily she still runs semi-strong. Anyone with a 3.4 and less then 100,000 miles should count their blessings, especially if its a pre-94 one.

I bought my '91 Euro with 74K miles and now she has 110K.

I bought my '92 Z34 with 86K miles and now she has 95K.

Not alot of miles considering their age, and they are still running strong!

My 88 Cutty, on the 2.8 has just over 118 km, so like 65-70 k miles, and my 97 sunfire just rolled over 127 000 km, so like 70-75k miles!! yup I like cheap low milage cars!!

Odo shows 175,xxx but odo didn't work for about 4 years so add at least 50K-75K to that. Still running, but getting tired, when hot. I think I may need an ICM or coils. 1992 GP SE.

Tim

My odometer reads: 159628

(i am the second owner of this vehicle)

-Its in near-mint condition. Small dent in the right corner panel is all thats wrong with it.

This car rocks the hell out of the ricers in my area as if they were riding bicycles!! :lol:

-Jeremy

Well, the real reason I want a 5-speed(other han the obvious reasons)is because my first car(the car I learned to drive in) was a banged up '91 Toyota MR2 5-speed 2.0L turbo with 160,000 miles and let me tell you it was a rear wheel drive flying go-kart of death, I want to get another one but it's a seasonal car and I live in NY so screw that idea, I paid $1500 for it and loved every second I was in it(6,4" 240lbs)it was a tight squeeze, but I managed. That thing was a 200hp scare factory. I could do 150mph in that car with no problem. That was the problem, it was too fast and not in the best condidion for a 16 year old punk who had a need for speed. I wrecked it one night in the rain, hydroplaned and smashed it off a guardrail. Then I got my Cutt, loved the shit out of it and still do but it's just not much of a speed demon(especially not with the auto)I want something I can get into, and drive how I want to drive, like the toyota and unlike this auto 3.4 where you get in it and basically need to just go with the flow or risk ruining a tranny by beating on it, I guess thats my problem overall is just the auto tranny, not the motor. The motor has been the best thing about that car and still is, runs like a champ, doesnt leak a drop of fluid anywhere and is as clean as can be. I mean there is really nothing wrong with this car mechanically or visually wrong with this car(except the dent but thats going away real soon) and it runs down the road as smooth as can be. I'm just bored.

That's what I've been looking for lately. I've wanted a MR2 since I got my license, they're few and far between though, especially a turbo someone doesn't want a ton of cash for.

Bought the Prix with about 129,xxx miles on her. Now has close to 137,xxx.

Thats almost the exactly what I did. I haven't put much mileage on it, I've had the car for a year and a half and I've put like 5k on it.

I dont put many miles on my car either when I bough the cutty 3 1/2 years ago it had 97,000 and now its got 110,000, some how i think it runs better now it must be all the tlc.

my 1988 Cutty has now 197,550 miles on it and still runs strong on same 2.8 engine that was never rebuild, and its on 3rd transmission (thats how it is when you get the car at age 17) but still runs like a new car.

152,000 and everything is perfect....well minus the bad clearcoat on the hood, the tranny fluid needs changed, oil pump seal and torque struts...i'll fix all that as soon as spring comes around

and...well

my soon to be 97 GTP...it think 102,000 but i'm not sure...but hey it's loaded and only $6000