How many miles are on your car?

Shaners

How Many Miles?  

1. 1. How Many Miles?

I'm relatively new here but was wondering how many miles are on your W-Body...

Just feed the poll, and respond with actual miles and drivetrain if you want.

My car is a '93 3.1L with 72K on it....

(Sorry that I didn't realize the poll option wouldn't accept all my choices... My final option was 130K to Infinity!!!!)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pblunt_

• 94SLSDOHCUTT94

• SigEpCutlass

• SmokesGTP

'94 Cutlass Supreme SLS

3.4L DOHC 127,XXX miles

New tranny with around 60K

All leather with every option

Sad thing is I think I want to sell it

how does $2200 sound to you guys

I know the Blue book value is more but what's she really worth?

I've been thinking about it for a while now.......Im not putting anything in stone yet but I think I want a new car. I've had this one for three years and some change and have put over 60K on it myself, I guess Im just bored with the auto(when I got a new one I couldn't find a getrag anywhere)so out of neccessity I went with another auto($600). I know I need a 5-speed, thats the first thing, second thing it needs to be a GM. I'm still going through the thinking stages anyway.

i know the feeling...i learned to drive stick...we have

'92 MTX Hunter Green SHO

'00 MTX Subaru Outback

'00 MTX VW Golf GLS

and then i learned to drive on the '88 MTX Isuzu Trooper II LS 4x4

that we bought new and had until this past summer

f*cking mom messed up the 4wd last winter :evil:

i guess my solution to my missing the MTX is

a. Get in my dad's SHO and burn some ricers!!!

b. Drive fast as hell and use the column shifter in my cutty

c. dream about doing a MTX swap on a '94 Cutty Cvt with a 3.4L

d. dream about having a new GTO

Guest TurboSedan

'91 Cutlass Supreme with 213,000+ miles on the car itself and the original 3.1, and about 111,000 on the '88 Getrag 282 5-speed i just installed. i've put 102,000 miles on it since i've owned it and it runs better than ever :)

joshua

Well, the real reason I want a 5-speed(other han the obvious reasons)is because my first car(the car I learned to drive in) was a banged up '91 Toyota MR2 5-speed 2.0L turbo with 160,000 miles and let me tell you it was a rear wheel drive flying go-kart of death, I want to get another one but it's a seasonal car and I live in NY so screw that idea, I paid $1500 for it and loved every second I was in it(6,4" 240lbs)it was a tight squeeze, but I managed. That thing was a 200hp scare factory. I could do 150mph in that car with no problem. That was the problem, it was too fast and not in the best condidion for a 16 year old punk who had a need for speed. I wrecked it one night in the rain, hydroplaned and smashed it off a guardrail. Then I got my Cutt, loved the shit out of it and still do but it's just not much of a speed demon(especially not with the auto)I want something I can get into, and drive how I want to drive, like the toyota and unlike this auto 3.4 where you get in it and basically need to just go with the flow or risk ruining a tranny by beating on it, I guess thats my problem overall is just the auto tranny, not the motor. The motor has been the best thing about that car and still is, runs like a champ, doesnt leak a drop of fluid anywhere and is as clean as can be. I mean there is really nothing wrong with this car mechanically or visually wrong with this car(except the dent but thats going away real soon) and it runs down the road as smooth as can be. I'm just bored.

106500 and counting, the new pizza delivery job I got will just add and add but it's adding alot of money to my pocket so I dont mine.

I found out last week I got another blown head gasket too, not too bad yet, I think a 3.8 swap will be in order by Summer.