would this work?

topless94style

one thing about the block off is that although it will increase performance a tad, it can cause problems in your engine due to heat... i have seen it more than once with syclones and typhoons. granted those are turbo and generate more heat.

The point of the egr is to cool the combustion chamber by adding exhaust gas back into the air mixture. The exhaust gas will not burn again so that helps for cooling.

- Justin

I'm runnig the Westers Garage PCM in my Pickup. It is an awsome custom program. I see he offers programs for 1984-1995 W-Body. He is charging $229.00 for PROM and $289.00 for MEMCAL.

Call Lyndon at 1-888-WESTER-1. He is a great guy, and can tell you exactly what you'll get for your money!!!

I'm runnig the Westers Garage PCM in my Pickup. It is an awsome custom program. I see he offers programs for 1984-1995 W-Body. He is charging $229.00 for PROM and $289.00 for MEMCAL.

Call Lyndon at 1-888-WESTER-1. He is a great guy, and can tell you exactly what you'll get for your money!!!

Hmm, sounds like something worth checking out. Thanks.

EGR's aren't for cooling purposes technically... it's a pollution control device, or it wouldn't be illeagal to remove them :lol:

99% of the time, you won't notice much of a difference with or w/o the EGR....

Yes, but the EGR's reintroduction of NOx gasses causes the combustion chamber to burn cooler. This also allows the ECM to run slightly more spark advance at periods that EGR is open.

on my new engine it came with the EGR, but would not harness up. I just left the old EGR connected to the harness and hanging while the new one is in tact but unoperable. After I drive for a while my SES light comes on, more when cold, but I still get 25 MPG on the highway.