Mysterious Green Fluid

Hi,

I have a 1996 Grand Prix Coupe and have started to notice a mysterious bright green fluid on my driveway under the front drivers side corner. The fluid seems to be coming from the lower corner or the radiator.

Now, If I wasn't running the orange GM Dexcool, I'd assume it was anti-freeze... however, I am running the DexCool, so I'm stumped !

Any ideas what this fluid may be, or where it may be coming from ?

Thanks in advance.

you know that if Funny how you put that.....

your not Running Green tranny or washer fluids are you?? or you didnt bring it to a shop to have them work on someting are you??

better yet bring it to a shop let thelook at the car they will say its a anti freeze leak then say.......afterwards IM running Dexcool just to get a reaction out of them LOL

Have you ever had the cooling system dye tested? If tracer dye has been added to your cooling system at any point, it will show up Bright Green even with dex cool. Check it with a black light if it glows thats what it is..

your blinker fluid resivior is leaking man..... lol

I hate to doubt you but are u sure your running dex-cool... is it orange coolent? (muddy brown by now)

I know it says dex cool on the sticker but some one who owned the GTP before you might have gotten smart and changed it to regular coolent....

Mine was changed on my 96 GTP when I got it, that why I brought it up.....

just my thoughts, Its to hard diagnosing cars on the internet because the car isnt right therein from of you.....

If you didn't get all the green stuff out, it's gonna stay int here and when you cheak it out, its still might be biased towards the green color. Thats coolant you are leaking. Either you got a loose hose or your radiator is leaking. Probably at the side tank gasket.