Att ismellrealbad

NORBI

i just looked your pictures on your site and i got to say that you did a pretty good job with the radio it looks very good. Also i am happy that you are taking care of it because i wouldnt want to see that car in hands of some old guy that doesnt take care of it and never cleans it and carries all his garbage with him. Did you figure out what was the transmission problem that was shaking a little, did a fluid change and filter helped becaue my Oldsmobile had same problem and thats what fixed the haking it. Let me know about any upgrades that you are planning to do because i am so happy that it was you that bought it not some jerk that woudlnt appreciate it. I talk to you later. Cya

yes i would definatley love them. I am taking great care of it, considering i cant drive it. i work on fixing the odds and ends of the interior almost everday. as for the transmission i noticed a burning smell coming from the car after just only driving it for a short while. i told myself its prolly just cuz the car hasnt been driven reguarly for over 8 months, but i decided to look into it more. i went and checked the fluid the "politically correct" way (engine idling, warm, level) and it was OK, but i decided to add more anyway. i put a half qt more in and took it for a short spin round my development and the burning smell was gone. i havent check for that grinding my dad discovered, i will have the fluid and filter changed when i get my license back, as well as the cat (will get a hi-flow) and speedometer problems. currently im focusing on the consmetic problems. I have little money and all of it when i get it will be dumped into insurance so engine mods are highly unlikely. the only large plan i have for the future it to get a good amp and single 10" sub.

When you are adding a trans fluid dont overfill it because that may damage it, my mechanic told me that he did couple cars that people over filled the trans and he had to change all the seals on it. When it comes to cosmetics i know a good junk yard that you can practially take anything for free since it is surrounder by swamps and woods and there is no fence so all the things i did for my Cutlas (seats, rims, HUD, dash, console, whole CS Int interior for free) so if you ever wanted to come along you are welcome. Maybe you are familiar with Rt 46 West off the Garden State Parkway exit 153. You could probably get nice set of seats or other things for free or for a cheap price.

How do you want me to send you those pictures. ?

Guest Anonymous
When you are adding a trans fluid dont overfill it because that may damage it, my mechanic told me that he did couple cars that people over filled the trans and he had to change all the seals on it.

It is completely safe to overfill by one quart. If you look at the back of a bottle of Lucas tranny additive it says it's safe. Lucas is a pretty big name and I trust them.

well ive done it before...and when i did it to this car i only noticed positive effects. i only did it half qt anyway just to be safe since it was aready at the full line on the stick.

Yea sure i used to be up in that area all the time as a little kid. i used to live in staten island and a lot of my relatives lived in that part of NJ. i know the GSP, TPK and almost every other interstate in NJ by heart. I cant do it now though my lic is still suspended. im hoping to get it back around late december. once ill get it back ill give u a call or something ill just ask for ur # in a mail. As for the pics send them to ismellrealbad3@aol.com dont send them to my regular hotpop address as my pop3 server really sucks ass with attachments and photos

How about getting me a set of "free" factory 16" wheels and mail them to me :D

If ever there was a random post, it was that one. well i can get you 2 free 15" rims...the black basic kind that need wheelcovers. just pick em up or pay for the ungodly shipping amount