New Member from ChicagoLand

SilverSport

Hey Everyone,

New member here but not car Forums...My nephew just got his Grandma's Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 1997 Anniversary 4 door...3.1 lire and just gone over by a mechanic so it'll be safe once the Neph get's his license in a few months...

I hope to learn and hopefully share here...it will be a bit of a re-learning curve as I have more experience with the newer GM products and will have to wake up the brain cells to how GM used to be again...

Bill

Yeah if you are used to looking at newer stuff you`ll pop the hood and ask is this it? Welcome in, pull up a chair and start making a butt groove, we are always talking cars here.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forums!

If you're used to new GM, don't worry. Old GM was much simpler. If you're familiar with the 3400 or the 3500, then you know the 3100. It's the father of the 3400 and the grandfather to the 3500.

Welcome aboard...I'm still in the opposite sort of problem, feeling like an unfrozen caveman as I marvel at the technology of 1994 after owning nothing newer than 1982 GM until this past August.