94 Olds Cutlass 4 Dr power steering in the cold

derkach99

^ correct, if that is the underside of your CS, then you need major metal work done and it is dangerous to drive.

Do you have a picture of what it is suppose to look like?

I lost my phone charger and will have to wait for payday to get it back going but after that I can take some pics. I can say that the area where the white arrow is pointing shouldn't be separated like that, it should be solid.

I lost my phone charger and will have to wait for payday to get it back going but after that I can take some pics. I can say that the area where the white arrow is pointing shouldn't be separated like that, it should be solid.

I think I am getting worries for nothing because i just have some holes in the box in the area in front of the mount and if I can remember correctly that area still has it's fabricated hole where the mount sits. my mechanic has been both spots on either side of the car and he just asks me how much more do I want to spend in the car. He tells me all the time that he would not let me drive the car if it was dangerous. Also would an undercoating make things better or worse in this situation?