Interior part question

press57

Hello,

I own a 95 Cutlass Supreme convertible in excellent shape but I do want to replace one interior part but I have no idea what it is called. Please see the image I copied below. The arrow indicates the part I want to replaced. What is it called and/or the part number? :question: I've tried interior post, post cover, column, column cover but no luck. On in my car (black interior) in its center, it has puckered causing about a 2 inch bump... Any info is appreciated.

Thanks everyone

post-11295-143689174904_thumb.jpg

Thanks Jay and Robert, with your help I've found the part number, etc. I've checked my usual spots and nothing used right now posted but similar used parts are going for about $20. I did find new ones, they go for around $65 but they are paint to match so my next questions is, if I end up buying a paint to match part, where can I find the color codes for my interior trim/dash listed and a good place to then buy the paint? I've never attempted painting interior trim before but am assuming it'd be pretty simple or am I wrong? thanks again guys....

Anything that involves paint involves sanding, priming and laying down numerous coats.

I personally would wrap the trim pieces if I was you. That's what I did to those trim pieces.

I followed Jay's instructions and he was right, I was able to pop the trim right off. Nas was right (everyone is right on here) as it's not painted, it's covered. Shows how much I know. All that said, it's not in as bad of shape as I thought. I think with a little heat I can straighten it out without any issue, problem solved. Thanks again everyone....:thumbsup:

An update, used a heat gun and reshaped the bad spot on the pillar trim, let it set overnight, then popped it back on the car today. Repair done, looks 100% better. Now I just have to wait for spring. :)