I need parts.

cutlasssupremepizza

I've checked with local yards, but they don't have cars like mine, except if I were to drive over 50 miles from here.

If anyone lives near a junkyard, I would appreciate the following.

1. All the bolts that hold the cross brackets from the fenders to the radiator core support.

2. All the fasteners that hold the washer tank in.

3. The two nuts that hold the non-power antenna in.

I will pay $5 labor plus whatever the hardware costs plus $6 to ship them in a flat rate box. I've checked the hardware stores here too and they don't have anything close.

I've checked with local yards, but they don't have cars like mine, except if I were to drive over 50 miles from here.

If anyone lives near a junkyard, I would appreciate the following.

1. All the bolts that hold the cross brackets from the fenders to the radiator core support.

2. All the fasteners that hold the washer tank in.

3. The two nuts that hold the non-power antenna in.

I will pay $5 labor plus whatever the hardware costs plus $6 to ship them in a flat rate box. I've checked the hardware stores here too and they don't have anything close.

surely theres a newer w body in a jy near you, like a 97+ gp,regal, century, 00+ monte/impala etc. theyd use the same bolts

I checked over a dozen cars, ALL had the bolts on the cross braces removed, not sure as to why they are such a in-demand part. I think people take them out to get to other stuff, but I checked around the cars and could not find them.

I checked over a dozen cars, ALL had the bolts on the cross braces removed, not sure as to why they are such a in-demand part. I think people take them out to get to other stuff, but I checked around the cars and could not find them.

the bolts that hold the dogbone brackets to the radiator support will work