What fog lights should I get

jake91

Which fogl lights  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which fogl lights

• Pilot driving lights (blue tint ones)
    • Projector fogs with 5000k hid
    • Projector fogs with 3000k hid

So I just picked up a set of retrofit headlights today, and I think I should upgrade my fogs also.

so here is what I've narrowed it down to

im torn as to which to get as I want the pilot due to the fact they look like the limited edition factory blue fogs, but at the same time I feel obligated to match projectors with more projectors

help lol

post-3927-143689165977_thumb.jpg

post-3927-143689165982_thumb.jpg

Edited by jake91

I like the blue ones myself (also the throw back to the '03 LE) and I think you'll want to go with those. Slam some HIDs in there and aim them down a bit and you'll be good to go. I think you will have a really hard time getting the projectors to fit in the housings and be sealed enough for daily use.

Definitely the LE fogs out of the 2. I may not be much help, I can't stand the look of the projectors fogs...especially if the fog light versions are smaller than the factory ones. They need to at least fill the holes in the bumper.

My stock housings are pitted to hell so that's a no go for me I'm leaning toward the blue ones as they are the cheapest and wouldn't need a hid kit as they are bright as hell and put off a bright white light to begin with

Still want opinions though, but I think I know where this is going lol

Scored them on the Gp visions FB page. The guy was needing cash as he decided he wanted black housing projectors instead, and put them up for $198. They are morimoto mini h1 projectors. I just still need to pick up the motocontrol harness for the cutoff so they will activate the high beams, and a hid kit. once his new lights arrive Wednesday he will ship them. So I should have them in a couple weeks

Edited by jake91