sure this has been asked before but....

matt9207

Will the wheels off a 90-96 grand prix fit 1st gen luminas? I found a set on eBay. Check an out and let me know if you think they are worth the price..

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=281329627520&alt=web

I will delete this post after I get the answers I need to avoid being cluttered with duplicate posts.. thanks in advance

Am I wrong? I thought the wheels changed in '95.

The ones you've linked-to seem to be the same as what I bought for one of my Luminas; I just didn't think they were used after '94.

Am I wrong? I thought the wheels changed in '95.

The ones you've linked-to seem to be the same as what I bought for one of my Luminas; I just didn't think they were used after '94.

Well the ad said 89-96 after I went back and looked at it.. I'm not sure at all about the wheels..

Same wheels you posted, but only in black.

004.jpg

Damn that looks good. Any chance you have a pic of a CS with those or similar cross laced rims?

The lumina should have 5X115 bolt pattern.

While all W's had the same bolt pattern and center bore (hell, 85% of GM's cars had the same bolt pattern); I think the real issue is offset. I've heard that the Cutlass 5 spokes are the highest offset wheels and the Grand Prix had the lowest offset.

How true this is? IDK

All gen 1 wheels will swap on 1st gens. Unless you have bigger calipers from aftermarket or upgrade.

Is a '96 GP a Gen 1? I'm sure a '96 Lumina or Monte isn't, and uses different-offset wheels.

The 2nd gen Lumina no matter the year is 1.5 but a lot of things can swap over.

Besides I'm pretty sure the offset isn't too extreme in difference.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk.

They will look good and I think worth the price. GP wheels look good on other Ws, but not vice versa...cutlass wheels and such are way tucked in on a GP