Throttle Body AC Pass Through

Michael Savage

Well in Germany they have cars running off pure HHO and some people have also made cars that run on Air. Seeing as there's cars running on Air don't see why they can't make a car run on HHo(once again Germans make HHO engines for cars at factory's. Also what about the electric cars if they can run on electricity stored in a battery on the car why can't HHO work along the same lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael Savage

• Booba

• Imp558

• RobertISaar

Those vehicles are all usable because their energy is stored in an already usable form. Gasoline is a usable form, HHO stored in a gas tank is a usable form. HHO stored as a stable compound such as water requires more energy input to release that energy to a usable form than it yields.

How far do you think that electric car would go if you installed an alternator on the electric motor, disconnected the battery and tried to have that alternator supply the electricity to run the motor that supplies the mechanical motion to supply the alternator input?

On a side note my uncle manufactures HHO Generators and they do work

Tells me most everything I need to know.

You're joking right?

DUH!

This thread has been one bullshit idea after another. WHEN are you folks going to figure out that you're being played?