Been a member for a few years, here's my introduction... 5th gen Monte.

nitehawkjcb

Hey all, I have few posts here and I've been in the Wbody scene for 10 years or so... Just wanted to say hello and show off my '96 Monte Carlo.

nitehawkjcb-4636-albums-garage-monte-1651-picture-a-21546.jpg

nitehawkjcb-4636-albums-garage-monte-1651-picture-a-21522.jpg

nitehawkjcb-4636-albums-garage-monte-1651-picture-a-21523.jpg

nitehawkjcb-4636-albums-garage-monte-1651-picture-a-21524.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed.

John

Thanks all, she's a beast for sure. Just need some paint work and to finish my projector headlights - gotta make a bracket and finish the lenses, put them back on.

Nm. Yeah this is the main forum i log into. I like mcf but theyre more 00+ monte oriented it seems plus not as active. This my refuge since mymonte.com died ;)

I hear ya, they love the 6th gens over there. I sure do miss mymonte.com, this seems like a nice place to hang out though ;)

Thanks all, I can't wait to get her to the track and see what she can really do. I'm hoping to get a super low 13 in the quarter mile.

@2k2cse, yeah lol on that wbodylifestyle! :biggrin:

John! It's about time you get active over here!

Thanks all, she's a beast for sure. Just need some paint work and to finish my projector headlights - gotta make a bracket and finish the lenses, put them back on.

I hear ya, they love the 6th gens over there. I sure do miss mymonte.com, this seems like a nice place to hang out though ;)

You guys are killing me :cry:

If it make you feel any better half the interior, the trans, some of the engine part and my emblems are 00-05 monte :)

John! It's about time you get active over here!

You guys are killing me :cry:

If it make you feel any better half the interior, the trans, some of the engine part and my emblems are 00-05 monte :)

Haha, I mean about mymonte.com :( You don't remember me from over there? Bambi tried to get a shell of mymonte running again but she wasn't able to do it. Joe just up and vanished.

Yup mymonte is the site that motivated me to l67 swap. Was also the first forum i got on EVER

Haha, I mean about mymonte.com :( You don't remember me from over there? Bambi tried to get a shell of mymonte running again but she wasn't able to do it. Joe just up and vanished.

My man Scott! How the hell ya been bro?

I know how you feel about MM... My first forum also, I was a moderator when it disappeared... At least I have memories...and one of the most awesome 5th gens ever. ha

All thanks to MM. I had heard Bambi was trying to get something going but that was months ago. Nice to see some familiar faces here. Scott, when you gonna come race me with your Camaro? :biggrin: I'm sure I'd lose but it'd be fun for shits and giggles.

I was a moderator when it disappeared...

Haha, me and you man. King of the Nerds ;)

I'm doing great-- getting married in May. Doing a few small things to the house... and to the Camaro, nothing major.

Absolutely you still do have one of the most awesome 5th gens ever! Definitely would be fun, I would love to visit the Carolinas too, but with 4 weddings (including mine) this summer, that's probably not likely haha. Unless you come to Chicago???

There's actually more guys than you would think from MyMonte that ended up on Camaro5...

lolol yeah we sure were! Wouldn't have traded it for the world though. Good times.

That is awesome, I knew you two were getting married soon! What day or do yall have one set? If it is May 21st that would be super ironic! :D

I would love a trip to Chicago, but I'd be scurred to bring my Monte all that way. Time to rent a Uhaul! lololol Knowing my luck I'd burn out a transmission in Maryland :dance:

Who all is on Camaro5? The few I still know of and keep somewhat in touch with are Buck, zipper, Dave with the M90 LQ1, bumpin, bambi, l67ss, Chibi, Ryan (had the turbo 99 maroon LS) anybody else on MCF and yourself of course. Haven't heard anything about HeavyChevy or 3800power in YEARS. Ah, the memories.

Seriously though man, next year or the year after we could always vacation somewhere. ;)

Edited by nitehawkjcb

We're getting married on the 25th, was yours memorial day weekend too??

haha, well you have a place to stay if you do come!

Let's see, on camaro5... Bronxx, Chibi, Blink, LuSe4 (not mymonte but you might recognize him?), Trewyn, ADILLA (LOL... the guy I banned on mymonte with the tribal graphics). Um, I feel like I'm missing others. Skitchen from on here is also on C5.

May 21st, the weekend before Memorial Day. Beautiful weather too.

Lots of guys with Camaros... Fast freaking cars and RWD? Shoooooot

@l67ss what happens if you shoplift multiple times?