HUD happiness!

Heza

congrats! you finally found what youve been lookin for! its been a while that youve been lookin

excellent memory you have...yeah...it's been a long time. but fully worthwhile considering i paid a grand total of $64 for HUD, switches, and dash pad. now...to get on the DIC mission.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! I DEFIED ALL ODDS!!! I JUST ALSO GOT MYSELF A '94 TRIP COMPUTER WITH TEMP SENSOR FOR $75!!!!! that means....i got the two coolest options for my Grand Prix for a combined total of $140! oh wow....so excited!!! now all i gotta do is get back from Iraq!

Guest TurboSedan

right on :cheers: i got my HUD for $5...the salvage yard thought it was a speaker :lol: i got the CS HUD dashpad for $15, but it's pretty worn - i only wanted it for temporary use anyway until i cut a hole in my nice original dashpad - i'm also going to use it as a template before i start cutting.

joshua

i'd like to know where you found that control switch. the one i got with my HUD is a piece of shit. none of the words glow at night when i turn my headlights on and its a real pita. im sure i could goto the dealer and get a new one but i bet theyd charge me $120

i'd like to know where you found that control switch. the one i got with my HUD is a piece of shit. none of the words glow at night when i turn my headlights on and its a real pita. im sure i could goto the dealer and get a new one but i bet theyd charge me $120

from a lady who was selling just a HUD unit on eBay, i asked if she had the switches and dash pad also...then the DIC....she did and i bought them from her. i would've snagged the leather interior from her also, but it was tan leather and i don't want tan.

If none of it lights up, are you sure you don't just have a light bulb out?

When I bought mine off ebay, I asked the guy if he had the dashpad and controls. He threw in the controls no charge.. but the dashpad was splintered up.. guess someone tboned the car.

they are all soldered in bulbs with bulb bondoms on them. also the bulbs are wedged in between irremovable things making it impossible to even break one out n resolder it in

they are all soldered in bulbs with bulb bondoms on them. also the bulbs are wedged in between irremovable things making it impossible to even break one out n resolder it in

looks like....$100 from GMpartsdirect or find another out of a scrap car.