new firestone commercial

95toplesscutty

Now that's just win! Makes me wanna put back my black Cutty tomorrow.

What's sad though is that those ass hats couldn't align my car when I took it to them -____-

I would laugh if that commercial brought up the value of the Verts because of its semi rarity.

I haven't seen this yet on TV but I`ve watched it about 10 times already:thumbsup:. I got my Falkens at a Firestone as well as alignments and its literally the only shop I`ve taken my car to that hasn't messed something up.

Firestones are hit and miss...there is one in Downtown Columbus that has always done great work for our trucks, but another in a suburb called Reynoldsburg where the techs are lucky they know how to breathe.

I LOVE the commercial. The FB win tires for your NEVER SELL MY CAR doesn't work for me and says I am registered user and I think MAC plain ole hates cookies. But I will just share her with you all and Firestone can keep their tires....PS the boot doesn't snap like that.

Edited by KarenL2888

That commercial makes me so proud of my cutlass lol, its not a vert but it makes me fell good. I like how they dis the older impala and pt cruiser lol. I look im my garage and wonder when firestone is going to give me a call!

edit: who's car is that? Has to be on here lol.

Edited by 2001goldGTP

This should have been a Super Bowl commercial!!! :lol:

I had to freeze-frame the youtube link multiple times.

I'm sure the stick-on faux engine vents and chrome trunk trim was just done for "used car" emphasis.:think:

Car appears to be pre-'95 with the 4-bucket seat option. JVC base model CD player in the dash.

The convertible boot appears to be some aftermarket solution with all the shiny chrome buttons showing.

It looks like they duct taped the reverse bar but not the front emblem to hide the Olds logo. I wonder how many people outside of the W-body and Oldsmobile circles even know what the car is.

It looks like they duct taped the reverse bar but not the front emblem to hide the Olds logo. I wonder how many people outside of the W-body and Oldsmobile circles even know what the car is.

Looks like they taped the steering wheel too lol